In Amy's "Pile of Stories," she brought to The Bobby Bones Show, a list of questions that professionals suggest should be asked on a first date to truly get to know a person. Some of those questions included:
- What was the best part of your day?
- This one will allow you to see the things that are important to them in day-to-day life.
- What were you for Halloween this year?
- This will show you if they were coupled up/single along with funny or more serious.
- What's your go-to karaoke song?
- This question helps you see their taste in music as well as their choices in fun situations.
- Mountains or Beach?
- A question like this can show you what time of relaxing or adventure they enjoy.
To prove why these questions are important to ask in getting to know someone new, Amy asked the questions to Bobby. Little did we know, we'd learn some fun things about Bobby in the process! Listen below.